About the job
DescriptionSummaryKuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.Role OverviewWe’re looking for a creative Social Media Manager with experience curating online events, managing online communities and growing the social media presence of a known tech, fashion or finance brand.You’d be a great fit for this role if you pay attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you’re passionate about creating exciting social content.Role and Responsibilities
- Plan content development and manage Kuda’s community calendar
- Create engaging social content including videos for all our online communities
- Curate and host regular online events for the Kuda team and members of our online communities
- Coordinate with the Brand Manager and CX leads to oversee social listening
- Use social media analysis tools like Meltwater to monitor and improve social media performance
- Stay up to date on best practices and trends in social media
- Learn our brand tone and use it flawlessly in content development.
- At least three (3) years’ experience managing and growing the social media presence of a known tech, fashion or finance brand
- A passion for creating exciting social content and proof that you can design and launch social media initiatives
- Excellent people skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience curating and hosting online events would be a bonus
- Interest in working collaboratively from an office at least one day a week.
BenefitsWhy join Kuda?At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Kuda are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.