About the job
Awell is a health tech startup on a Mission to make care flows work harder than care teams.
We get up in the morning to improve healthcare for patients and care teams by changing the care delivery model. The current model has led to an incredible amount of waste, a tragic level of burnout among care teams and a high variation in care quality across and within countries. We want to change this.
The Awell platform and the CareOps practices provide care teams with the right tools to improve outcomes and lower the cost of care by designing, implementing and evolving software-powered care flows. Awell’s Vision is to become the leading CareOps platform used by care teams worldwide to drive continuous improvement in care delivery.
We are still a relatively small team, spread across the globe (Europe, Asia and the US), but thanks to our recent fundraise, we’re expanding fast. We are backed by top VC investors like LocalGlobe and Moonfire. We are looking for open-minded people who are committed to continuously improving themselves and the world around them.
As our first dedicated sales hire, you will take charge of driving end-to-end growth within our core growth segment in the US. This means that we’re looking for someone with a burning desire to roll up their sleeves, and is not afraid to send cold emails, attend conferences and be a dog with a bone that won’t let go.
- Embark on lead-hunting expeditions, especially targetting those big whales! Wield your charm through cold outreach, email campaigns, social media, and the art of networking!
- Guide our growing stream of inbound leads through our funnel to the promised land of becoming an Awell customer.
- Collaborate with Rik (Head of Growth) & Thomas (CEO & Co-founder) to develop a comprehensive sales strategy.
- Present and demo Awell to potential clients, showcasing the value proposition and benefits (99% of the potential customers are in US time zone).
- Manage the end-to-end pipeline, track leads, and ensure accurate and timely follow-ups.
- Close sales (i.e. you will do the negotiations too).
- Keep your trusty compass pointed towards industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to stay one step ahead in the legendary sales battle!
- Collaborate with the team to develop scalable sales processes as the organization grows.
Sounds exciting? Then join us, but remember:
Can’t live without:
- If our mission, values and how we roll do not excite you
- Your strong track record of continuously hitting targets
- Your early-stage startup experience
- “I want to get my hands dirty” mindset
- 4 – 7+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience, extra points for working in healthcare or complex industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to know when to apply a playbook and when to think out-of-the-box. We often stray from the traditional playbook to make sure we’re noticed in the noisy healthcare market
- A growth attitude to always want to learn, measure, test and improve
- Ability to set strategy and drive projects independently and across teams
- Willingness to adopt our remote-first culture
- A good voice to rock a karaoke song (okay maybe this isn’t a requirement, but we wouldn’t mind having our own in-house karaoke champion)
- A competitive salary
- Yearly learning and development stipend
- Strong growth opportunities (as we’re still relatively small but expanding fast)
- ⏱️ Flexible work hours
- 🛫 Flexible vacation policy (unlimited PTO)
- Your choice of computing equipment
- The chance to work with amazing
- Amazing Offsites