About the job
VOX Global’s creative team is seeking a talented, passionate & creative. The right candidate will join a team of strategists, online advertising specialists, designers, programmers and social media experts. We are looking for a creative storyteller who has the ability to create effective presentations and understands how the power of good design strategy can make a difference. The ideal person for this role will be a self-starter who is eager to create digital experiences that make a lasting impact. The candidate will work with a close team of mentors and receive all necessary training.VOX Global believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Responsibilities
- Create innovative designs from concept to completion for multiple, simultaneous projects
- Produce engaging design solutions across different mediums (print, brand, and digital)
- Assist in creating assets for microsites, newsletters & digital ads
- Provide creative feedback and critique as part of team and client reviews
- Present to clients and clearly communicate your design decisions
- Effective writing, editing and communication skills
- 1-3 years of work experience in graphic design, and/or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- Portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of design principles, visual design, layout, typography and UI/UX.
- Proven ability to uphold brand and style guidelines. (Experience working for major brands is a plus.)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite (Most importantly: Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign; After Effects is a plus) and a prototyping tool (preferably Figma).
- Up-to-date experience with web protocols, standards, and technologies. (Understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus.)
The right candidate will
- Be willing to experiment, comfortable trying new things, and not afraid to fail
- Have excellent organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize work
- Take ownership and pride in your work, with careful attention to all details both in creative production and management of the work
- Have the ability to problem solve and self-teach new technologies
- Be a team player that can work easily in both large team environments, or independently
- Be communicative, flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines and high-pressure situations
Our team is small but mighty and works across the entire firms’ clients and practice groups. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and ability to consistently deliver strategic and creative solutions. Our team is built of designers, video producers, editors, animators, content creators and big creative thinkers. We’re hard workers, but are a laidback and close-knit group. If you’re passionate about design, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you.About VOXBased in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part of the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com .VOX Global is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. VOX Global does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where VOX Global does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.About Omnicom Public Relations GroupOmnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy, and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.