About the job
LucidLink is a fast-growing startup on a mission to make data instantly and securely accessible from everywhere. As remote and hybrid work has become the new normal, our cloud-based technology enables teams to instantly access files and collaborate from anywhere, in a familiar format that works like a local hard drive.
LucidLink’s solution was designed for workflows involving huge files, massive data sets and real-time collaboration. Our customers include the world’s most creative companies like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Epic Games, Spotify, A+E and Adobe. We were founded in 2016 by storage industry experts and support over one billion customer files across more than 40 countries. LucidLink is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
You will be part of our core engineering team of world-class software engineers, building a product with no equivalent. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, enhancing all LucidLink web products.
- Work with the development team and product managers to ideate and implement scalable and robust backend API.
- Work side by side with the senior developers to create extensible and secure client-side and server-side architectures.
- Write easy-to-use, well designed, extensible, and secure public APIs.
- 2+ years of professional experience in backend technologies.
- Experience in Web service and SaaS architecture, API communication and network protocols.
- Good understanding in design principles and software architecture.
- Good understanding of Node.js.
- Experience with Nest.js is a plus.
- Experience in database design – relational and NoSQL.
- Cloud services in AWS (or Azure / Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Docker & Kubernetes is a plus.
- Solid fundamental knowledge of software development and best practices
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Reasons to Join LucidLink:
- Solving Impossible Problems: At LucidLink, we’re transforming how teams collaborate globally, starting with the Media & Entertainment industry and expanding to all data-intensive sectors.
- Values-led Culture: Our people are the backbone of our success. We make decisions and operate as a company with a values-led mindset.
- Rocket Ship Growth: We’re growing at warp speed, with triple-digit growth year-over-year and have a clear line of sight to unicorn status.
- Outsize Scale of Impact: You’ll be part of our dream team of 100+ builders, moving at startup speed. The impact of your actions will be immediate and exponential.
- Hybrid Work: Embrace the freedom to work from any location as we encourage a flexible mix of in-person and remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We invest in our people and offer unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options package and full health coverage.
If you’re ready to shape the future of collaboration and make a real impact, join us at LucidLink! Check us out at https://lucidlink.com.