About the job
LucidLink is a fast-growing startup on a mission to make data instantly and securely accessible from everywhere. As remote and hybrid work has become the new normal, our cloud-based technology enables teams to instantly access files and collaborate from anywhere, in a familiar format that works like a local hard drive.
LucidLink’s solution was designed for workflows involving huge files, massive data sets and real-time collaboration. Our customers include the world’s most creative companies like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Epic Games, Spotify, A+E and Adobe. We were founded in 2016 by storage industry experts and support over one billion customer files across more than 40 countries. LucidLink is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
We’re looking for a proven Community Marketing Lead to celebrate and showcase the new creative possibilities our customers and partners are unlocking with LucidLink and to inspire others in the industry to join them. This role will be responsible for making LucidLink a relevant part of the digital and physical “rooms” that matter within the creative production community by championing great creativity and the workflows that make it happen. This position will create and execute LucidLink’s community strategy, manage social media channels and the social content calendar, run physical and digital activation events, and kickstart new critical initiatives like ambassador and referral programs to make LucidLink a must-have collaboration solution for creative teams around the world. This role is fully remote with a preference for UK-based candidates and will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Define the Community Marketing strategy, build a thriving LucidLink Community across all the channels that matter to our customer personas (e.g., Linkedin, Reddit, Slack & Discord) and design programs to drive engagement and success for LucidLink’s customers, partners & industry thought leaders.
- Identify, engage and develop a holistic plan to activate potential sub-communities who can most benefit from LucidLink’s solution to multiply our brand awareness and product trial signups.
- Design and execute data-driven action plans for growing our LucidLink’s community programs. Measure and report on the success of these engagement channels from the viewpoint of both our users and the business.
- Help create and support new surprise and delight events and initiatives (Ambassador, Referral & Certification programs) to engage with, celebrate and reward our most passionate members.
- Actively participate in online forums & events to recruit users into our community, respond to questions and concerns within the community and where needed, partner closely with our support team to address critical issues.
- Source and amplify user generated content, host events that range from intimate to tentpole, create content and videos, empower ambassadors and advocates, and engage with partners
- Share insights and work cross-functionally with the team to embed the Community strategy and influence product development, marketing campaigns, customer success and sales enablement.
- Based on the visibility gained through engagement with the LucidLink community, you will also help to identify relevant influencers, customer success stories and overall industry trends that can feed into our overall marketing, product and sales development plans.
- Proven track record of overall marketing success, including at least 6-8 years of experience building engaged communities–whether on behalf of a brand or as a creator yourself. SaaS and PLG Marketing experience a major plus.
- Passion for both creativity and technology and bring a data-driven storytelling ability to take complex topics and simplify them into narratives that connect emotionally and inspire action.
- Digital native who has deep knowledge of the social media landscape and creating content that maximizes relevance and impact on these channels.
- Customer-centric leader who brings equal parts EQ and IQ to connect with and inspire our end-user creatives, industry thought leaders and strategic partners.
- Strong cross-functional skills, including working with the broader marketing, design, product, sales and agency partner teams.
- Self-starter with the entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to build and deliver new programs from the ground up that can scale to become major growth drivers for the company.
Reasons to Join LucidLink:
- Solving Impossible Problems: At LucidLink, we’re transforming how teams collaborate globally, starting with the Media & Entertainment industry and expanding to all data-intensive sectors.
- Values-led Culture: Our people are the backbone of our success. We make decisions and operate as a company with a values-led mindset.
- Rocket Ship Growth: We’re growing at warp speed, with triple-digit growth year-over-year and have a clear line of sight to unicorn status.
- Outsize Scale of Impact: You’ll be part of our dream team of 100+ builders, moving at startup speed. The impact of your actions will be immediate and exponential.
- Hybrid Work: Embrace the freedom to work from any location as we encourage a flexible mix of in-person and remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We invest in our people and offer unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options package and full health coverage.
If you’re ready to shape the future of collaboration and make a real impact, join us at LucidLink! Check us out at https://lucidlink.com.