About the job
LucidLink is a fast-growing startup on a mission to make data instantly and securely accessible from everywhere. As remote and hybrid work has become the new normal, our cloud-based technology enables teams to instantly access files and collaborate from anywhere, in a familiar format that works like a local hard drive.
LucidLink’s solution was designed for workflows involving huge files, massive data sets and real-time collaboration. Our customers include the world’s most creative companies like Paramount, Warner Brothers, Epic Games, Spotify, A+E and Adobe. We were founded in 2016 by storage industry experts and support over one billion customer files across more than 40 countries. LucidLink is headquartered in San Francisco, California, has an engineering office in Sofia, Bulgaria, and remote employees across North America, Europe, and Australia.
We’re looking for a passionate self-starter to be our next Digital Marketing Manager, who will lead the ongoing management and optimization of LucidLink’s owned digital ecosystem including our website, campaign landing pages, webinars and external platform profile pages (e.g., G2, Glassdoor, Social). This role will be based in Sofia, Bulgaria and report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Digital Strategy & Content Development for all Owned Channels: We need your expertise to create a rock-solid digital marketing strategy, content development and optimization plan that delivers on our PLG objectives and unlocks value for our customer personas across LucidLink’s owned digital ecosystem.
- Lead the Website and Landing Page Optimization: Collaborate closely with our product, engineering, and marketing teams to revamp our website and landing pages to drive engagement, boost trial signup conversion rates, and fine-tune technical performance.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Dive deep into user behavior analysis, conduct A/B tests, and drive data-driven optimizations that make our landing pages, website user flows, and onboarding processes supercharged for maximum user activation and conversion.
- Reporting and Analytics: We’ll count on you to set up and track key performance metrics and analytics across all Owned digital properties using tools like Google Analytics and Marketo Measures. Your reports and insights on campaign performance, user behavior, and ROI will help us hit new heights.
- Collaboration and Cross-Functional Alignment: You’ll be our go-to person for collaborating with teams across the organization, from product and design to sales and customer success to ensure our owned digital properties are set up to maximize relevance and impact. Together, we’ll ensure messaging consistency, an exceptional user experience, and marketing initiatives that delight our customers and prospects alike.
- 5+ years of digital marketing at a Brand, Agency or Media Platform. Preferably with B2B SaaS experience.
- Proficiency in WordPress, Google Analytics 4, Marketo Measures & Asana.
- Talent for juggling and prioritizing multiple projects amidst evolving business requirements, all while meeting deliverables, timelines, and next steps.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Well-organized self-starter with an attention to detail.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful team player with a growth mindset, endless curiosity and quest to continually find better ways to solve problems.
- Share LucidLink’s core values of Respect, Being Bold, Collaboration, Transparency & Optimism
Reasons to Join LucidLink:
- Solving Impossible Problems: At LucidLink, we’re transforming how teams collaborate globally, starting with the Media & Entertainment industry and expanding to all data-intensive sectors.
- Values-led Culture: Our people are the backbone of our success. We make decisions and operate as a company with a values-led mindset.
- Rocket Ship Growth: We’re growing at warp speed, with triple-digit growth year-over-year and have a clear line of sight to unicorn status.
- Outsize Scale of Impact: You’ll be part of our dream team of 100+ builders, moving at startup speed. The impact of your actions will be immediate and exponential.
- Hybrid Work: Embrace the freedom to work from any location as we encourage a flexible mix of in-person and remote work.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We invest in our people and offer unlimited PTO, a competitive salary, stock options package and full health coverage.
If you’re ready to shape the future of collaboration and make a real impact, join us at LucidLink! Check us out at https://lucidlink.com.